- Advice on all issues
- Assistance in the preparation of documents
- Quality and reliability guarantees
A startup visa to Spain is a great opportunity to develop your business in the European economy. This visa differs from standard offers in that it can be obtained for an existing or prospective startup. You not only get official status with the right to work in the country, but you will also be able to conclude a contract with the ministry for the implementation of your project.
- Validity period – 1 year
- It is possible to extend a residence permit on a start-up visa in Spain under a simplified scheme
- After 5 years of residence in the country, you can get permanent residence
A residence permit in Spain for a startup can be obtained by anyone who offers an innovative business project. You may already have started production or you only have a business plan with a description of the model - the ministry does not set strict requirements for applicants. As a rule, the usefulness of the business and its potential are assessed, and your future contribution to the country's economy is analyzed. You should prepare for a visa on such a basis seriously, as your work will be evaluated according to various factors.
The advantage of the applicant will be experience in a certain field, knowledge of the Spanish language and the availability of investments. By the way, it is better to look for investors in European countries and enlist their support in writing.
Requirements for obtaining a start-up visa
Requirements for applicants:
- age over 18 years;
- citizenship of a country that is not part of the EU;
- absence of criminal records and violations in relation to stay in the country;
- experience in the chosen field;
- availability of successfully implemented projects;
- confirmation of financial solvency;
- Confirmation of qualifications.
In addition to the documents listed above, it is necessary to provide all information about the startup.
- Consultations on all issues. It is quite difficult to collect documents for obtaining such a visa, so you will need the qualified help of a competent specialist.
- Great experience. We have been working in this field for many years, so we can tell you how to win over the members of the commission and what achievements should be emphasized.
- Individual approach. Our service is set up for individual work with each customer, which increases the likelihood of obtaining a visa under any circumstances.
Stages of obtaining a start-up visa
The service for obtaining a visa to Spain for a startup includes comprehensive work with each customer:
- Preparation and counseling. First, we will discuss your project and help you collect all the necessary documents to make it as attractive as possible.
- Conclusion of the contract. Our company operates in accordance with all legal norms, so we conclude an agreement with each client.
- Applying. As soon as all the data is received and the document is collected, we will translate and fill out a resume. The finished package is sent to the registration department and all these actions can be performed remotely.
- Issuance of a visa. As soon as we receive a decision, we notify customers and help you only go through a short issuance procedure.
The cost of registration is calculated individually, so it is better to discuss this issue later with a company representative.